Delicious veggie recipes and stories of vegetable and marital bliss.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Will My Kid Be a Self-Righteous Little F*cker? You bet!

No mom, I'm not pregnant. For God's sake, we've only been married for like 5 months.

But when that day comes, as some day it might, here's a nice present you might think about for Junior.

"That's Why We Don't Eat Animals" by Ruby Roth, an awesome vegan who scares the pants off all the kids she meets.
My mommy says that people who eat meat are murderers. Rock on, Junior.

2 comments:

  1. You have a good shot at getting your kid to say all the stuff that you think, but as an adult, know that you shouldn't say *out loud* :)
    Seen recently on a friend's FB comment:
    "We have raised a good vegetarian in Marcus .... everytime we go past the meat counter he states loudly something along the lines of "That's the deat animal isn't mummy" and then adds something like "How sad" or "We don't eat that do we" in a rather smug tone :)"

    BTW - I'm having a great time reading this, but it is odd to see my brother referred to as "my husband"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CyndiMo, I LOVE that you are following the blog. I make a policy of saying things that I know I shouldn't (out loud) which often gets me into trouble. And hey, Marcus is right, that IS dead animal...gross!

    ReplyDelete